Changes to 2019 Schedule
In order to incorporate Judge Fassett into our 2019 schedule, the following changes have been made, effective May 6, 2019:
- Judge Evans will now handle the morning criminal dockets.
- Judge Fassett will handle the afternoon criminal dockets.
- Judge Evans will preside over domestic docket B.
- Judge Evans will also now have a ½ day trial slot at 1:00 pm.This will allow for more domestic trials to be scheduled or when there is no trial scheduled, it will allow for jury selection to begin in a criminal trial.
- Judge Fassett will have trial availability starting Tuesday morning extending through Friday.
Wednesday through Friday
- Both Judge Evans and Judge Fassett will have trial availability.
- In addition to trial availability, Judge Fassett will have a presentation docket at 8:45 am for any domestic or civil presentations that are a result from domestic or civil trials.
- Judge Warning will no longer have the 1:30 pm plea docket.This will be eliminated.This does allow for a full day family law or civil trial to be scheduled now on Friday at the jail.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Court Administration.